Create playlists using an MP3 software like iTunes
If you’re listening to music on your computer do you hate it when you have to manually select the next song on your computer? Then you should create a playlist on your computer. You can easily create a playlist on your computer with your MP3 player. Most MP3 players have the feature where they allow you to create playlists on them. Do you know how to create a playlist on your computer using the MP3 player?
Here’s how you can do that in a few simple steps:
- Open iTunes software
- Click on ‘File’ on the top menu bar and select ‘New Playlist’ from the menu that appears
- Give the name to your new playlist
- Under ‘Library’ click on ‘Music’ icon from the left panel
- Alternatively, while holding down the ‘Ctrl’ key, click on multiple tracks then release the ‘Ctrl’ key and drag them all over at the same time to your new playlist
- Click on your playlist to see all the selected tracks
- These can be played by selecting the ‘Play’ button
Congratulations! You’re now playing the playlist that you’ve just created on your computer!