Twitter: How to change password
All accounts, be it on your shopping portal, your social networking platform, or your online banking portal require you to furnish a valid username and password to be able to access it; Twitter is certainly no exception. Although you may take great care in choosing the right password by following the general protocols of creating a strong password, you may nevertheless have to opt to regularly change it on your Twitter account. If this is the first time that you are attempting to reset your password on Twitter, you can follow the simple steps mentioned below to complete the task. The easy solution to the issue is:
- Login to your Twitter account.
- Click on the drop down arrow at the top right corner and then select ‘Settings’ from the drop down menu.
- Click on the “Password” tab.
- Enter you current password and then enter the new password.
- Click on the “Save change” option.