Google Plus: How to remove guests from an event you’ve created
Do you want to cut short your guests list from an event that you have created using Google Plus? Well, Google Plus provides you an opportunity to invite, remove or modify the event, which you have created for any upcoming occasion. Not only this, but it also provides you Manage Guest Option, where you can choose different ways , in which your guests can interact with your event, disable comments on the event, disable guests ability to invite more people, remove guests from an event etc.
It is possible that you might want to remove some guests from an event you’ve created and if you are looking for the solution to remove guests from an event created using Google Plus, then our steps can help you do that rather easily. All you need to do is follow out step-by-step solutions available here and remove guests from an event and manage your guests list as per your need and convenience.
Here’s how you can remove guests from the event list in Google Plus
Follow the instructions to remove guests from an event you’ve created on Google Plus:
- Open a web browser on your computer
- Type plus.google.com in the address bar, and then press Enter
- Now log in with your Gmail account
- Click on the event you have already created, and then click View this event
- Click on the Actions button, and then click Manage guests lists on the menu that appears
- Click on the remove icon next to the name of the guest you want to remove, and then click Done
See, how easily you can remove guests from an event that you have created using Google Plus. Simply, follow our instructions given above and you can cut short your guests list and manage your guests in a much comfortable manner.