How to add a Recovery Phone Number in Google Plus
Are you afraid of losing access to your e-mails, documents or photos in your account in Google Plus? If yes, then save the important information of your account by adding recovery options in Google Plus. Well, to make sure your data is safe and you can get back in to your account quickly and easily, add a Recovery Phone Number to your account. By having a mobile phone number as your recovery option, you can keep your account safe and make sure that you get back into your account in case it is hijacked or you forget your password.
It is one of the easiest and reliable ways to keep your account information safe and secure. You can easily add a mobile number in Google Plus and avoid getting locked out in case your account is being hacked or you forget your password. The method to add a mobile number in Google Plus is quick and easy, all you need to do is follow our instructions and make the changes as required in the solution.
Below are the instructions that can help you add it in your account, in case you are locked out.
Follow the instructions to add a Recovery Phone Number in Google Plus
- Open a web browser on your computer
- Type plus.Google.com in the address bar on top right corner of the window and press Enter to log in with your Gmail account
- Click the down arrow next to your picture in the Google+ Park, and then click account on the menu that appears on the Accounts window
- Go to the left pane and click Security in the your Recovery Options section
- Click update recovery options and enter your password, and then click verified on the account Recovery Options window
- Click on Edit link in the mobile phone section to ensure the mobile phone number that you want to set as recovery phone number, and then click Save at the bottom
Isn’t adding mobile/phone number in your account in Google Plus easy? Well, it surely is, so the next time, you encounter any problem in adding the recovery option to your account; don’t look other than our solution steps mentioned above.