How to Verify Facebook Account With the Help of Mobile Number?
Want to verify your Facebook account? Do you know, mobile number can help you verify your Facebook account? Well, the increasing obsession among people for the Social Media like Facebook is raising the question of authenticity. It is important that you verify your Facebook account time to time so as to avoid duplicity. Also by verifying your account, you can take advantage of more Facebook features, like you can personalize your timeline URL by adding a username to your account.
Here is how to verify your Facebook account on your own
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Go to 'account settings' and select 'mobile' listed on the right side of the page.
- A 'mobile setting' page will get open.
- Now click on 'add a phone.'
- A box will appear where you can see an option 'add your phone number here' in the end, click on the option.
- You will get another box open, in that click on 'country code' and type in your phone number in the box that appears.
- Click 'continue' button, and Facebook will then send a text message to your phone with a confirmation code.
- Wait until the text message is received on your mobile phone.
- Once you receive the message, type the code given to you into the 'code box.'
- Click the 'confirm' button.
- Click on 'save settings' and your Facebook account is verified.