Schedule a Future Post on Facebook Page
These days, more and more companies are launching their Facebook Page. The reason is obvious "Gain website traffic or attention through the most popular social media platform - Facebook
". In addition, creating a Facebook Page is one of the easiest and most inexpensive ways for organizations to implement range of marketing campaigns and foster brand awareness.
And the success of your Facebook Page greatly depends on the number of messages you post or publish on your page.
However, at times, due to some unwanted reasons, you may not get time to publish a post. Then what? The only solution to your problem is schedule a future post.
So, how to schedule a future post on Facebook Page. Don't worry! It is as easy as pie.
Just follow the given below instructions to post a schedule a post when you are away, disconnected from your Facebook account
- Go to Facebook log in page and sign in to your account.
- From the left side, under 'Pages and Ads', choose your Facebook Page on which you want to post a message.
- Now select the update type. Then fill in the required details.
- Once you have completed the message you want to post, click on the clock icon on the left corner of the box.
- According to your preferences, select the date and time at which you would like to publish this post on your Facebook Page. Make sure to provide all the details adequately, if not, then the 'Schedule' button will not show up.
- When you have selected the preferred data and time, click on 'Schedule'.
- You will get 'Your post has been scheduled' windows showing the date and time you selected to publish your post. Click on 'Close' to dismiss it.
- And, due to some reasons if you want to cancel a post, click 'Manage' and select 'Use Activity Log' on the top of the page.
- Search for the post that you don't want to publish and select 'Cancel Post'.
The benefit of scheduling a future post is a great way to convey important messages to your Facebook fans on time, enabling you to remain always connected and entice potential customers.