Facebook: How to Upload Photos?
Facebook offers one of the easiest means of uploading and sharing photos with your friends, family and other contacts online. With the new and improved photo sharing functionalities being introduced by Facebook, it brings the quickest shortcut to exposure and fame to your images. You may upload single or multiple images to Facebook, all at once. Hence, whether you want to show just one image and caption or the entire album (e.g. your graduation photo album) on the Facebook – following step by step instructions will guide you thoroughly in uploading photos on Facebook. Before you begin with photo sharing, take a look at these and keep these simple steps handy.
- Login with your Facebook account.
- Click on your username at the top right to go to your wall.
- Click ‘Photos’ in the left pane.
- Click on the ‘+ Upload Photos’ button on the top right.
- Choose a name for the album and click ‘Create Album’ button.
- Browse to the location of the photos and then select the photo you want to upload.
- Click ‘Open’.
- Repeat the same process to upload another photo.
- Click on ‘Upload Photos’. The photos would start uploading.