Facebook: How to hide tagged photos from certain people?
Facebook Privacy Settings: Hide tagged photos from certain peopleHiding tagged photos from certain people in Facebook is a way to maintain your privacy. A tag is a special kind of link as when you tag someone, you create a link to their timeline. Tagging basically gives access to the timeline of the person whom you have tagged in your photos. For example, if you tag a friend in your photo, anyone who sees your photo can click on your friends name and go to their timeline. So, to ensure that your tagged photos are not accessed by certain people, it is safer to hide them.
- Login with your Facebook Account.
- Click the arrow at the top right corner after logging in and select ‘Privacy Settings’ from the drop down menu.
- Click ‘Edit Settings’ next to ‘How tags work’.
- Click the drop down next to ‘Maximum profile visibility’ and click ‘Custom’.
- Under ‘Hide this from’, type the names of the people you want to hide the photos from and click ‘Save Changes’ and then click on ‘Done’.
Call toll free 1 877 316 9417