How to install Add-Ins in Microsoft® Excel
Follow the instructions to install Add-Ins in Microsoft Excel:
Select the ‘Tools’ menu and select ‘Add-Ins’.
If the desired Add-In is listed in the ‘Add-Ins Available’ list box, then select it.
If the desired Add-In is not listed in the ‘Add-Ins Available’ list box:
- Click ‘Browse’.
- Select ‘Add-Ins (*.xla;*.xll)’ from the ‘List Files of Type’ drop-down list box.
- Select the drive where the Add-In file is located from the ‘Drives’ drop-down list box.
- Select the directory where the Add-In file is located from the ‘Directories’ interactive list box.
- Select the Add-In file from the ‘File Name’ list box.
- Click ‘OK’.
- Select the Add-In from the ‘Add-Ins Available’ list box.
If the add-in has been stored in one of the default add-in directories, it will appear in the list. Check the box in front of a listed add-in to install it, or uncheck the box to uninstall it. If the add-in does not appear in the list, click ‘Browse’, and use the ‘Browse’ dialog to locate the add-in file.