Easy Steps to save Excel workbook directly to SkyDrive
Save Excel Workbook directly to SkyDriveSaving the Excel workbook directly to the SkyDrive frees you from worrying about where you saved your documents. All you need to know is the link that will enable you to access it from wherever you are, with whatever device you want. Saving a document to Office 365 SkyDrive lets you share them with your coworkers giving equal access to each one of you.
To save the Excel workbook directly to the SkyDrive, Microsoft account is needed. And, if you have not yet created your Microsoft account, you can do so while saving your workbook.
Follow these steps to save the Excel workbook directly to the SkyDrive:
- Go to the Excel workbook that needs to be saved
- Click on File tab and Select Save As option given under it
- Under places option, select the place where you want to save your document
- Since, you have to save your Excel workbook to your SkyDrive location, so sign in to your SkyDrive Account (if you want to add your own place in the cloud (SkyDrive or Office 365), then Click Add a place
- Now, browse for a location where you want to save your Excel workbook
- Next, give a name to your Excel workbook in the Save As dialog box, select a folder where you want to save your document (This is also the place where you can save your document in a different file format)
- Now, Click on Save to save the Excel workbook in your Office 365 SkyDrive