Install Sony Cyber-shot camera driver on a PC
If you use a Sony Cyber-shot camera, you need to install the Sony Cyber-shot camera driver on your computer. This driver allows you to manage the pictures that you’ve clicked with the camera on your computer. If you install Sony Cyber-shot camera driver on your computer, you can easily transfer pictures from your camera to your computer without any trouble. After you’ve transferred the pictures, you can also edit them on your computer. This is why you need to install the Sony Cyber-hot camera driver on your computer first.
Do you know how to install the camera driver on your computer? Watch this video or follow instructions as mentioned below video
Here’s how you can do it in a few simple steps:
- Connect your digicam with computer.
- Place the digicam software CD into your computer’s disc tray.
- Open ‘My Computer’ and double click on the CD drive icon.
- Double click on the ‘Setup’ file and click on ‘Install’
- Follow the instructions appearing on your screen to complete the installation procedure.
- Click on ‘Finish’ to restart your computer.
Once you restart your computer, you can connect your camera to your computer and you can start transferring the pictures on to your computer without any difficulty.